Formal Greetings

Formal Greetings

Hello!
Hello !
How are you?
I’m fine thank you. And you?
I’m very well thank you. And you?
How are you doing?
I’m fine. Thank you. And you?
I’m doing fine. Thanks a lot. And you?
How is everything?
Everything is fine. Thank’s a lot.
Everything is okay. Thank you.
How’s everything going?
Everything is fine. Thank you.
Everything is okay. Thanks a lot.
How have you been keeping?
I have been doing well. Thank you.
I have been doing fine. Thanks a lot.
I trust that everything is well.
Yes. Everything is fine. Thank’s a lot.

Informal Greetings

Hi.
What’s up?
How’s life?
How’s everything?
Good to see you.
Good to see you again.
Good to see again in this place.
Great to see you again.
Great to see you again in this town.
Great to see you again in this occasion.
What a coincidence. I’m happy to see you again.
How are things (with you)?
How’s it going?

How’s life been treating you?

Formal Greeting to a person you haven’t seen for a long time.

It has been a long time.
It’s been too long.
What have you been up to all these years?
It’s always a pleasure to see you.
How long has it been?
I’m so happy to see you again.

Informal Greeting to a person you haven’t seen for a long time.

How come I never see you?
I haven’t seen you for ages. Where have you been?
It’s been such a long time.
Long time no see.
Where have you been hiding?
It’s been ages since we last met.

Copyright: Martin Trang. All Rights Reserved.

Comentarios